December 28, 2009

Off-Topic: Lifehacker.com

Not necessarily football related, but there's some pretty epic stuff on Lifehacker.com and their "Best of 2009" series they've been doing. For those of you who don't know, Lifehacker's a blog that is dedicated to DIY, minimalist, simplistic, thrifty, and tech oriented people. It covers all manner of things, it's really hard to nail it to just one thing, but if you've got a few minutes, head over and check out some of the workspace designs, the DIY projects, and the tech write-ups. Some of my favorites include a laptop turned into a framed, wall-mounted computer, a handful of ways to deal with messy computer cords (I know I suffer from these kinds of issues), and a whole bunch of efficiency tips on using Vista/Windows 7/XP via keyboard shortcuts, etc. Oh, and a whole post dedicated to building your own pizza oven for the back yard. I really think that I may make that my summer project.

No comments:

Post a Comment